I suggest you ...

Create an Android app so I can check WeatherSpark easily from anywhere!

1,456 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    HWestHWest shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

77 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • wayne owczarekwayne owczarek commented  · 

Check lighting strikes would nice to see how far awsy

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

DEFINITELY CREATE AN ANDROID APP! IT WOULD SELL SO FAST!

• Anonymous commented  · 

This is great! Please make it in HTML5 for Android users. We are on mobile devices so much of the time now. Thank you.

• Ryan RogaRyan Roga commented  · 

I would pay no more than 99c for this app. There are dozens upon dozens of weather apps out there, most are free. Make it no ads for 99c and you have a deal. Not a penny more.

• KK commented  · 

You guys have amazing weather data. Please create an app for Android or IPhone. You guys are doing great job. Share it with the world,please! for an easy access for people on the go.

• katemnkatemn commented  · 

I would pay up to $5 to have a weatherspark app with a simple intuitive widget for android.

• JimboJimbo commented  · 

Oh yes indeed .... but if you could lower the subscription price it would be to your advantage.

• ss commented  · 

Yes!

• DWHDWH commented  · 

Count me in!

• Ray Lucien FossRay Lucien Foss commented  · 

I would be happy with the HTML5 web app that you are making chrome is about to fix the swiping issue in a couple of weeks.

• RWLDRWLD commented  · 

I'll add my vote for an Android App. As others have said, take your time and do it right. Please match the quality of your existing site--which is by far, by very, very far, the best weather site I have seen. No one else comes close.

• gordon eatongordon eaton commented  · 

This would be nice. Weather spark is the best.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Agree; an Android app would be a big plus. This is by far the best website I have seen for a weather application. If you do an app, please take the time and do it up right like your website.

• Kmull3rKmull3r commented  · 

I just found this website. AWESOME! The dashboard would be perfect for Android. My Cast seems to be the closest to what you have, A distant close. Their Website does not even compare.

A would even pay for a non-add version. Like others have said, I am very... we'll call it "frugal".

• MattMatt commented  · 

Just adding my vote. I'd pay at least... $4? $5? What do you guys think?

• RyanRyan commented  · 

Please don't tell me the weather channel won't let you do it. Their app isn't very good. So many apps constantly try to show spacial and temporal information textually. It's the wrong approach. Weather Spark knows how to present data, now let's see it in an app.

• JanJan commented  · 

Yes! Please!

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base