I suggest you ...

Allow embedding of the graphs on e.g. blogs

Add an embed feature so that a specific view of the graphs (time range and data series) can be embedded on other webpages (e.g. blogs).

143 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Jacob NAdminJacob N (Founder, WeatherSpark) shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Mark BulkeleyMark Bulkeley commented  · 

I think that embedding would be interesting not only for current weather, but even more interesting for me (when blogging about hikes, rides and runs) would be to specify a date/time range (and selection of size of box, etc.) for the embedded weather widget to display. Would be nice to show both forecasted and actual.

• R2R2 commented  · 

YES PLEASE!!!!

• RainbowRainbow commented  · 

We'd love to be able to embed your site, giving our visitors (by means of IP tracing) a direct view of their local weather.

• jacofjacof commented  · 

Of course this is needed. And an API.

• Captain Matthew CarinhasCaptain Matthew Carinhas commented  · 

A full page weather plugin for wordpress websites and blogs. WHY??? Because it will help us Promote out local weather and businesses . It will give your weather site exposure and power for advertisements. No one out there has a full page weather plugin for wordpress. Dominate the wordpress market. A full page of great weather info with lots of options for landlubers(folks that live inland) and folks on the coast that need special info for fisherman. Get as detailed as you want there are alot of folks that understand meteorology and love to customize there weather page.

Thanks ,
        Captain Matthew Carinhas

• Jim EganJim Egan commented  · 

Would like to be able to do this on AlbanyWx website.

• Bill ClarkeBill Clarke commented  · 

Good idea for things like my Consolidated Weather page.

Feedback and Knowledge Base